Thursday, October 06, 2005
Juz got mine exam results today..its moi 3rd yr 1st sem..tot i wld do quite badly..cuz didnt realli study v hard during da study break..practically slacking at home most of da time..
But guess wat..i got an A for treasury..how cool is tat..well 2B+s and 4 Bs..not even a single C..dis is da 1st time i didnt get to see a C on moi results slip...whahaha..cool manz!!!
I didnt noe how da hell i managed to do tat..but i ve to praise moiself for da late nights, suffering of panda eyes, breakin out of pimples...haiz..its worth it!!!
Yipppezzz..
Love, peace & music
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
11:36 PM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.