Thursday, April 27, 2006

nopez..i'm not recommending songs that made me sobz and sadz this time ard..hehz
These both songs made me sugary switz in the heart aft listenin to it..every single time..yeshz..regardless of how mani millionssss times i ve heard it..especially those highlighted verse..sweetz~
坐在我身旁你的心伤
不懂我也不想
但你的眼泪下在我心脏
回家的太阳红着眼框
心疼你的模样
影子的悲伤也变得更长
昨天谁让你受过伤
今天想要让你都遗忘
是你爱你让我变的更强
为你战斗永不投降
让我照顾你我要让雨停出太阳
我超越我自己的想象
风雨刀枪能为你挡
让我照顾你让你未来放在我肩上
新的冷笑话巧克力糖开始为你收藏
最近连睡觉手机也在手上
幻想着未来满头白发公园的长椅上
你也许会说一声谢谢我
如果这一生到尽头
换你的这句话很足够
是你爱你让我变的更强
为你战斗永不投降
让我照顾你
我要让雨停出太阳
Song Title: 让我照顾你
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
为什么奶昔不甜
为什么风景不美
因为你在身边
世界只剩下 一个焦点
一开始你就特别
从眼神就很体贴
我们都不穿鞋光著脚穿越耳语流言
在这之前我到底是谁你出现
我眼前一瞬间 一切都改变
Happy birth day
你就在我身边 和你吃苦一生胜过天堂一天
Happy birth day
告别忧伤昨天 自从遇见了你
才是我Happy birth day
风筝和风在缠绵
诗人和诗在兜圈
你坐在我旁边
这一种快乐无法描写
世界我环游一圈看很多空中小姐
都没有比你美第一名模也只能闪边
为什么快乐也会流下眼泪
灌溉了我的荒野开满了玫瑰
我不累 我不睡 我不休息 我不阖眼
我不想浪费 每一秒 在这有你的世界
Song Title: happy.Birth.day
阿信
Sweetz isnt it..awww..will be bowled over if that song was written for me..hmm..yupz..time for me to head to bed and dreamzzzz..haha..but neeway..if u liked e lyrics above..will recommend u to buy his book..happy.Birth.day..pretty meaningful book to invest in..yupz~
Love, Peace & Music
^___^
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
12:21 AM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.