Monday, April 24, 2006

<---Moi new lashes!! abit short huhz
Fri..
u noe wat..i seriously cant rem wat i did on last fri..til i asked moi "bao bei"...haha..i was told i went for facial..yehz rite man!!
Ohz..and i did eye-lash permin too..cuz moi eyelashes too short..so it's not pretty obvious til u step closer to me..and ve to liked stare real hard be4 u can notice..kekez
Sat...let me refreshed moi memory alittle..damn..m gettin old already
Okiez..i went to the mind cafe (boardgame cafe)..e branch @ boat quey where jean's workin..
Went wif Yl, Chew, Zhenning, Benson & Cj. Yoz..de Monkshillian gangz..hohoz
N i realise playin boardgames wif them can be dis fun..ve lotsa laff..especially da "I'm da boss" game..u noe wat..jean says u will ve to play it wif those cunning ppl den u'll find it fun..true enuff..dis game wun be so fun without those ppl i mentioned above..haha..oppz!!
We played twice and twice i was the one w the lowest score..so ya..nuff said abt moi cunnin frenzzz..
Home sweet Home @ ard 2am..yawnz
And btw, i ve bought moi N11..costs me 300bucks..to round it up..yupz..ex huhz..
Sun...
Met Jean to go to JJ's party @ expo...
Nope..i dint buy his ablum (well..yet)..tic is cfr e courtesy of Ivy Chin..hehz..
Forgot to charge moi cam..was happily takin it out fr moi bag to start shootin..den realise da batt's flat.. *^%$#@*&.. scold me dumbz..wateva..but neeway..he sang onli liked 3 songs..yes..onli 3..pathetic rite..aft e session end..we headed to e Airport to ve dinner..ha..we had MarryBrown..Yumz..yeshz..Marrybrown fanss..flock there..their chicken is yummy..yummier than dose in KFC..trust me!!
P.S: JJ can be a good cartoonist too..nice drawin..too bad i cant pictured it for u..
Love, Peace & Music
^___^
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
11:57 PM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.