Saturday, May 13, 2006
True, I talk of dreams,
Which are the children of an idle brain,
Begot of nothing but vain fantasy.
-William Shakespeare
Saw this quote in the book i'm currently reading now..Seduction in Death by Nora Roberts. Dun ask me yet whether izzit nice or not..u those bookworms..hahaz..cuz i'm not even a quarter done readin w it...but this lady whom i ve mentioned is da #1 NY Times bestselling author..so i guess it sldnt be too bad..and besides i've read another work of her..which i found it v brilliant..its da key trilogy..Go to da lib and borrow if ya ve got nth to do @ hm..and most imptly..if u trust moi taste..kekez
Ohz well, back to dreams...
还记得小时候,作文簿上所写的志愿吗 ?
那又有多少人还在实现他们的理想呢?
不多吧。。。如果你还是其中之一的话,请告知我。
I ve lotsa dreamsss..i used to rem i wld flood moi composition book wheneva our teacher gave da topic of 志愿..i wld dreamt of being a detective, a stewardess , a lawyer..hahaz..juz too mani too mention..1 particular ambition and dream of mine i always rebuke moiself of not fulfilling wld be to ba a forensic scientist. Dun be mistaken..dis job ve got nth to do w cuttin up bodies and stuff..tats a job of forensic pathologist..THEY R DIFF..so get it rite u peepss..
They help to do lab tests on da evidences tat were collected back..liked fibre tests..fingerprints..dna..and stuff. How cool, isnt it. U get to help those victims in findin their murderers..how meaningful and fulfilling..guess tats da reason y i took up biology in sec schz..& totally flop @ it during e 'O's..hu 2 blame..i juz dun ve da brains, da intelligence to ace it..& there goes moi dream.
Dreams which are unable to fulfil any longer..fantasy is da next best alternative.
I luv to fantasize...hu dun??
Share wif me some of ya little fantasies wun'cha...
Love, Peace & Music
^___^
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
11:39 PM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.