Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Juz e other day i was readin thru ZN's blog..and he mentioned tat thou our KL trip is dis cumin sat, but somehow he dun feel as excited abt it.
Yupz..u noe wat ZN..i felt likewise too..is either i'm too sicked of goin to Malaysia time and time again...or muz be those recent row of shits tat r lining up to infringe or destroying moi life.
I doubt i can actually relax and enjoy dis cumin trip..sorry~
U cant blame me when u ve received both rejection letters from da 2 Unis..havin ya families and relatives to bark at u everyday, asking about whether u ve receive any news from da Unis..and being able to do nth abt ya future and life..except to appeal again..sit back and wait for the results..
Alot of "what ifs" went thru moi head recently:
"WHAT IF i were to receive e 2nd rejectionsss"
"WHAT IF i cant find any job"
"WHAT IF da job holds no prospects"
"WHAT IF....wat da shit"
U noe wat ppl...stop barkin @ me every single time u saw me..online or in person..i'm gonna say once and for all..I VE BEEN REJECTED..fullstop.
Be it whether u r truly concerned abt moi or u simply juz wanna be a big trumpet to bring me dwn..i dun gif a damnnnnn
Wat i wanna say that..nobody is more concern abt moi life, moi future more than I DO..so shut da hell up and think twice if u think u can offer some decent suggestions to moi life.
For those innocent peeps hu r readin thru these, moi apologies for soundin rude.U ppl ve ya ownz probs and troubles to vex abt..meanwhile TC
Love,Peace (sounds ironic here..hu cares) & Music
-____-
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
12:59 AM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.