Saturday, May 20, 2006


They "cheated" me out on the pretence of discussin some serious issues..but instead treated me to Coffee Club for their fondue..haha..reason being: they wldnt be able to celebrate moi bdae wif me on sun..cuz i'll be outta townz.
Anyway thanks gers..thanks alot..i hope u ppl wun treat me again when i meet u on tues for a belated celebration plus WL..posted up da pics..dun dare to post up those v stup-lookin wan..juz in case u 2 will cum whack me..kekez!!
Anyway i ve fun today doin lotsa stupid videos and photo-takin outside TAKA..those ppl hu walked past wld probably think tat we r mad..but neeway, hu cares..haha..thanks again!!
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
6:16 AM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.