Monday, May 29, 2006


Went k-session today w them + Ivan..ve sore-throat and ulcerss..eeks..tts y went off-key a couple of timesss..kekez..dun mind me. Went to catch a movie aft ivan left jean for work..watch dis kinda amusing show wif a few obscene scenes..its called e Grandma's boi. I dun realli think it worth da bucks..bt if u do nid to take a break off ya stressful life..well..dis show is kinda recommedable..
Suggested to take neo-print aft movie..and tot da guys wun be bothered to entertain us..but well, didnt guess tat they r so "on" for dis..kekez. I think we r kinda overage to do such prints rite..but neeway hu cares..kekez..dis place here @ e 9th lvl in cine provides costumes (such as e 1 ningz's wearin-harry potter, if u notices) ,comical hats and wigs to play along wif our boringz poses..its FOC still, cheap bargain wif da free lamination and uploadin of da printout to ya email (so tat we wun ve to vex abt scanning it into da comp)...cool huhz!!
Love, Peace & Music
^___^
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
2:39 AM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.