Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Lotsa memories flooded back when i walked alone along 12 winstedt road. Pictures screens of the 4 years spent there flashed across continously..i got alittle bit emotional..i didnt cry thou. As i entered thru e gate, got stopped by a security.
"Sorry uncle, am here to visit the teachers"
"u..u were the student here"
"uh-huhz"
Aft givin me the visitors' pass: "Now u visitor already, no more student..hehehz"
And i was thinkin: "How true but not furni"
Den moi first tear began to drop.......
As usual i was late, suppose to meet the rest in e canteen..i walked the longest way up, tryin to find more time to wander alone..
The canteen stalls r all closed..damn.
Part of my purpose is to eat there..haiz..
We then began our "expedition" ard e sch liked eager kiddos..uhhh-ing and ahhh-ing and the slightest thing....

The Limited Edition Monkshillian bears..hohoz. So cute aint’ it? I simply love our uniform..its nice. I used to walk ard the streets getting compliments from passer-bys “Which school are u from? U have very nice uniform..” How switz isn’t it..kekez. So ex-monkshillian if u r interested in getting a pair..do look out for da Monk’s Hill webby..it maybe announcing its sales soon..it’s 28bucks for a pair.

The road to MH..farmiliar pavement huhz? Even lotsa memories flooded back as I’m nearing the gate.

The spiral stairs on e right..we did lotsa stup stup things there..kekez. Lets no go further on..

Loves to peek the opposite block for the seniorsss..hahaz. Tats when we were in sec 1 & 2..

Liked wat connie said: “obviously danny feel very sian.. library seriously not his cup of coffee” Hohoz!

With Mrs Lim Teck Khee..i wonder did I spelt tat right..our social studies teacher.

The ever empty library..we spent lotsa humid aftnoons in here..but purpose as u can guess it, is to enjoy the aircon rather than borrowing books..hahs.

Wif the then Ms Teo to the now Mrs Loke..biology teacher.
Funni thing was our bio practical and workbook can be still found on the shelves outside the staff room..hahas. I brought mine back..chew said she gonna leave it there to have it burn wif the sch. Dots
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
11:38 PM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.