Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Went back to NP today to collect moi diploma cert. cuz I didn’t attend the graduation ceremony. Lets skip e reasons. Tts not da pt anyway. Yupz..took a couples of pictures..stupid pictures actually which made jean and yuling rolling their eyes everytime I took out e cam. Hahaz

This is 1 of e sch compound. Somewhere ard canteen 3..yupz. Tot it was switz of them to put in more seats and da place is becoming more “nature” friendly. Hahaz. But y do so when we have already left?! Sux.

Ho..tts da 1st thing we purchase wen we stepped in..bubble tea from each-a-cupz. Their drinks are always-as-ever tempting. We used to drink this all da while especially during project timesss. Or whenever we r in e libz..thou we all jolly well noe how fattening the drinks are. As well as jean’s fav hotdog.
Posin w e drinks..some advertisement in action..hahaz
Yeshz..another 1!!
Whos payin??
Moi fav Ban Mian wif fried fish from canteen 3. Yummy..simply delicious and makes me want for more.
Caught this cute little chick printed on e dr of e MMC block..kekez.
We have the scrolls tooo!! Jean reckon it muz be cuz too many ppl didn’t attend the ceremony which left behind so mani extrassss scrolls which makes no other choices for the sch but to gif it to us..ha
Sounds true!
And moi dinner! Moi fav VITASOY! And the yummy nuggets from canteen 1! Too bad the sushi stall has already closed. I miss their wasabe sushi.
Love, Peace & Music
^__^
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
11:41 PM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.