Thursday, August 31, 2006
Angela planned a dinner for his boi as he's goin for NS soon..suppose 2 be a surprise but guess we spoilt it..sorry~
Went 2 Fish&Co. and ordered a whole lot of food..seafood platter..diet-killer!! They ve a waiter there wif a v cute and infectious smile..haha..well check it out..its e wheelock branch..kekez. And i like e staff there..v friendly.
The geRsss...
Me wif Jean..the talliez
Me wif sam..the self proclaim musculine feminie..nahz..u r a switz ger.
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
1:51 AM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.