Tuesday, August 29, 2006
I've already rejected the FT job..Y?
cuz firstly pay's way low...
2nd, workplace's damn far...
3rd, its a 6 day work week...
After much consideration...meiz & i decided not to take the job offer up...some of u may think tat i'm too picky. But imagin havin to travel from the west to east every morn..with workin hrs startin @ 8am and endin @6pm everyday for 6days in a wk..with tat peanuts $$..
yawnz, guess i'm gonna ve to start from scratch and look for jobs again.
i hate lookin for jobs..i hate havin the feelin of goin to couples of interviews with no news..totally sucks. Leads me to think tat i'm v incapable. With the PT ended..yes..ended on mon..i better go for more interviews and hopefully i can get a job wif good pay and welfare real soon..wish me luck.
Went out wif this gers to get jeans' present...and we took some prints
we're juz so into kissin game now...hahas
And met up wif ningz last fri..tok more than usual..i mean him..hahas..abit rubbish..but its alright..tts how some ppl destress themselves..kekez..i belong to tat category..be stup and laff at yaself..i'm stressssssed.
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
1:37 AM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.