Sunday, August 20, 2006
Met up wif some friends whom i ve nv seen for mths..zhenning and gang.
Pretty furni to c some of them in shaven-clean heads..haha
Went for the usual KTV-singin-our-lungs-out session..
Enjoy havin to sing wif them again..is has been awhile
Anyway i'm workin now..a PT job in bukit batok..juz simple data-entry which jean's dad recommended. It'll probably end by the end of the mth which is super cool cuz tt job is darn boring..hahas
But anyway, i ve oso found a FT job already, its in a marketin company workin as a event coodinator, yupz..pay's aint high, but ppl there's fun and hip..includin the boss which is a good thing..hopefully i can pass the probation and HOPEFULLY a little pay-rise aft tat. And 1 more..i've permed moi stubborn hair, hahas..no more tyin and maintainin..juz wake up and walk out of the hse, dun even hatta comb..kekez..yeahzz!!
The 2 botaksss...hahas
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
1:44 AM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.