Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Been busy with my exam revision nowdays, studyin til the wee hours. Weird, but i can only seem to concentrate during that kinda hours when night falls and everybodys' sound asleep. Maybe cause only then, there will be no distractions.
Yupz, guess i didn't mention here be4 that i'm officially back as a student once more. Have already quitted my job in DBS. Am now a student with UOL taking Banking & Finance yet again. Campus is in SIM..not too far away from my hse. Gd thing.
Have to prepare for my bridging exams which is next week. 2 papers - Econs & Maths.
Feeling the stress already. Econs lecturer told us the coming paper is not a easy feat. Wish me luck.
I've also finally managed to fix my taggie. Hope it's problem no more. Damn troublesome.
Anyway, the 2 bags i bought online also arrives today. The previous one which i bought, the straps actually gave way. Damned pissed. Cuz i only carry it for a couple of times. That's the disadvantage in shopping online. There's no gurantee to the quality. But the below 2 bags should be fine as it's of better quality. And not to speak, of course the price will be slightly steeper.

Did i ever mention that there's a baby girl stayin at place? Shes' my cousin's daughter and only 17mths old. Have to admit, her presence really brightens me up everyday when i reaches hm no matter how restless i can be. I'm not the only 1 affected. My family too. We seems happier.

Cant help but took a pic with her shoes and my bro's boots. Look at the size difference.

Yupz, shes the little girl. Doesnt look gd in pictures, guess shes just not photogenic enuff. But trust me, shes so much cuter in person.
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
5:15 PM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.