Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Wonder is there still anybody who still read this, since I haven't updated it for a long long...........while. It doesn't matter; it can be my own reading pleasure. Finished my exams a month ago, working part-time now at somewhere. Yes, somewhere. Not worth saying where.
I got to say it's the worst job I've taken up all my life. Why? I think I just need to let you know that I'm actually blogging during my supposedly working time & you can guess why.
I found this job through an employment agency. Before this, I specifically asked for a job which I can learn something out of it. The person-in-charge promised me that and when she mentioned the job scope to me, it sounded interesting. I proceeded to sign a 3months contract with the other party.
The job here is far less than interesting. It shouldn't even be associated with the word, interesting. Where do I start, I've tons of things to complain. My sweets around should know that I've a pretty busy time in DBS in the past, I was always seen complaining to them. But if I'm given a chance, I would have ringed my ex-boss to put me in back in DBS again.
I feel so much liked a bloody small fly in my working place now, easing the load of these ...... scholars here who are super unfriendly and callous. Ok, callous is a heavy word. While I'm not saying all, but at least I do have some people here, hmmmm I guess have some deficiency in human character. I don't think I should even go into details. Job here is simple. Simply simplistic. I think i can get a primary school kid to do the job & they can excel in it. I'm not trying to be scarastic nor I'm saying my collegues are doing such simple tasks. Maybe they've got other duties. Don't read between the lines. I just feel that maybe they don't or can't trust me enough on secrecy of some access & documents, which restricts alot of stuffs that i'm not able and not authorized to do. It hinders the flow of work, then in the first place, they shouldn't get a temporay staff in. They need a permanent staff.
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
10:03 AM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.