Monday, March 10, 2008
I found myself to be preaching alot lately. All the reasonings, philosophies. I wonder where did i get those from. But it just makes me wonder why are there so many problems happening to different indivuals lately.
1 of my girlfriend lately proposed a "indecent" suggestion. Nahz, it's not what you think of lahz. She was just saying "maybe 10 years later if we still cant find a good man, we can consider staying together, adopt a kid or something..." Whoooz, that thought kind of freeze my speaking ability. She was laughing over the line. She just fell out of love & wasnt really ready to start believing mans again. I thought it was just some random remark until she brought up the topics a few times. Hey girl, watcha thinking? Having a child even if you dont intend to get marry, how? Borrow sperms lahz...she told me that. Double whoaz!! I didnt know you have such broad mind. But but what if the sperms donar is some hideous old frump who will continue the bad genes to your child? Then i'll do it the "traditional way"...that actually sprouted out of her mouth. Triple whaoz!!! What's tradtional? Go figure.
Another was telling me about her tai-tai dream. Having branded stuffs, going to chi-chi restaurants, always in style with money to spend. Having not to care about a single thing & being loved by her man. She is telling me she wants to dump her man because she thinks he cant relate to her anymore. But seriously honey, with such dreams of yours, i dont know which guy can relate to you.
So that's love to 2 different people, i wonder which other ways love can be interpretated as?
Sweet, hope this cheers you up!
**Love,Peace & Music!!!**
3:11 AM
Lynette
I love my name.
It was given to me by a old english granny whom we no longer keep in touch with.
Supposingly originated frm French, meaning Graceful Swan.
How sweet.
I love Swan, they evolve frm Ugly Duckling, isn't it so?
Beautiful.
I'm a typical Taurian
With all traits attached, not one short-changed
My Loves
They say Taurians made good musicians.Obviously i'm not included under.I can only sing
Liked any typical lady, shopping is at the top of the list
Loves Chit-chatting
Loves Coffee Bean
Loves Coco & Sugars. I would probably die if you strike them off my grocery pack
Loves Sleeping
Loves LeeHom & Ashin
Loves my Family & Friends!!
My loathes
I do believe in what they say by to overcome your fears only then you will be able to live without fear.
But try stuffing Tuna into my mouth. Will earn you a blackeye.
Tuna fishes serves no purpose living in this world. Let alone their carcasses.
Loathes the pungent smell of Durian.
Loathes all bugs.
Loathes Politics.